Does this scream yum or what? When I was flipping through my cookbooks in search of something delicious and not everywhere in blog land to make I knew this was it. It was just what my taste buds were craving. And I'm oh so glad I made it too. Talk about deliciously delicious!
* 2 cups finely crushed creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 24 cookies)
* 3 Tbsp. butter, melted* 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk* 3 eggs
* 2 tsp. vanilla* 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
* Chocolate glaze (recipe below)
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Does everyone else have this problem when they put cookie crumbs in the food processor? Holy smokes, what a mess I made!
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.- Pour half of the batter over the cookie crust.- Stir melted chocolate into the remaining batter; spoon evenly over plain batter.
- Chill. Store in the refrigerator.
* 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate* 2 Tbsp. butter
* dash salt* 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
* 3 Tbsp. hot water or cream
- Immediately spread over cheesecake.